Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Swiss Days

We went to Swiss Days this year up in Midway. There were so many people there! I guess everything seems more crowded with kids and strollers. Mom and Dad Bridges and Chelsea, Darren and Holland came along for all the fun.

Our first stop was the yummiest pizza place ever! Too bad I can't remember the name of it.
Cooper was there too, he just wouldn't smile for any of the pictures.

Mom and Dad Bridges, Chelsea and Darren
Jimmy and Noah
Hudson and Meg
Madi and Hudson

Cute Baby Holland
After our yummy pizza, we did some shopping. Chelsea and I loved how we accidentally wore the exact same shirt! But, since one of us fills it out much nicer, I'm thinking no one noticed we were twins :)
Chelsea, and Madi with her surrogate sister, Holland.
This picture was taken just as a storm was hitting Midway.
My mom's hair is about to blow away!
I finally got some pictures of Cooper toward the end of the day.


He loves Holland!
He actually posed for this one. He just wanted a picture of his foot :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha - one of us fills it out differently, not better :) Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete